Monday, November 17, 2008

"LUKE DA LUKE" and Lacy too!!

They came, they visited, they left... and we barely paused to take some pictures. Shoot... (oops--no pun intended.)

OK this is a "getting back on the plane" picture that got mixed in with the others. I thought it too cute to delete. Luke is such a serious dude, isn't he, and Charlie so studly.



Granted Luke was not as excited as we were. Of course, that would have been hard, especially after the 10 hours in airports he had.




So nobody's arms are quite as nice as mommy's arms!

3 comments:

*The Ranagan's* said...

I love these pictures! Litte Lukie is so stinkin cute! I love those curls haha. They were out of control when he got here. It was great! Thanks for posting mom :D

BJ Scott said...

Lukie is getting to be such a big boy and oh what a lady killer he will be some day. I am so glad you got to spend time with Luke and Lacy.

Have the best Thanksgiving!!! I love and miss you and yours and appreciate you so much.

BJ Scott said...

ok Toodles, Time for a new post. Gosh I miss you!
Love ya sweetie,
Kimberly