Friday, January 7, 2011

Family Photos Sept. 2009


A year and a half ago, we had a photo session. Did I bother to share these with you. Actually, I guess I did put some of them on '09 Christmas cards that we sent out to our lovely family and friends. Yet somehow I never posted them to my blog.

Lacy, Jason and Luke came for a visit, so we all gathered together for a family reunion up by Bridal Veil Falls (Provo Canyon). It was a wonderful day, with lots of fun and games and crazy antics. I will never forget Tim wading into the rushing Provo river, looking up at my concerned face while he was being swept away, and loudly confessing, "It... just...felt... right." What a nut.

Jade and Tim's friend Jared took the pictures for us. My collage is an assortment of what he did. He is an exceptional photographer, and I hope to catch him again very soon. We'll all be gathered once more for JB's mission farewell for about two days. Hopefully Jared's available...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: