Monday, May 21, 2007

Delila and her Photo Mates


Delila was asked to be Glenda. You know who I mean. The good witch. Ordinarily I would never refer to DeDe as a witch. You would not hear that coming from my lips. But since I can put the word "good" in front of it that makes it ok, right? This was for a Relief Society Enrichment night. I think she looks beautiful.

Obviously a Wizard of Oz theme, but since I couldn't be there, I don't quite remember what the tie in was. I just know that when the women showed up they got to take pictures next to Delila and the other Wizard of Oz characters (ie..poster). I don't believe Dorothy or Toto ever showed up for the photo shoot.
Every time I turn around there are more pictures of Crowdin on my camera. Mostly because of Delila.


I don't know...if we'd have dyed him black, I think he'd have made a pretty cute Toto. What do you think?
Delila has been a Teacher's aid this year for Mrs. Thompson'a 4th grade class.

She's so cute.....
and so are her students

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look how cute Dee is!!! We love you all, make sure you congratulate J.B. for us! Way to go!