Sunday, May 20, 2007

New Tricks

Here I am on my brand new blog page...and fyi Lacy (or should I say btw), I haven't figured out the picture thing...How can I manage to learn a whole new cut and paste and drag and save and file something, something when I tried to post you a comment this morning on your blog and didn't even manage a something as minor as "sign-in"? I thought I had to use gmail and I thought that this new blog created a gmail account for me. Apparently not so...and that's what I get for thinkin'.

Anyway enough of that. I am off on this exciting adventure of trying to figure out my own blog. Ha! I'll have to come up with a title a lot more catchy than "Ellison's Corner" but for the time being all my creative or intellectual juices escape me and I sit here as empty as a crushed milk jug...(ok maybe not completely empty...but the drip that remains is nevertheless only just a drip. Who wants to be known as a creative drip? Man, I was hoping my page would start out with a little more substance than spilled milk.) I'll try again soon. And Pictures, I promise I will conquer!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aunt Wendy, It's really not difficult you know. I do love you though! Only you would compare yourself to a crushed milk jug. I wish I could come see you! :( Miss you tons!

*The Ranagan's* said...

Oh mom...just a little more happiness and light to come shining into my day...I love your blog page...its just soo....mom!