Monday, May 21, 2007

The Eagle has Landed


In January JB received his Eagle! This was a huge event in our household. I can't even begin to describe what we (meaning mostly Joey) went through in order for JB to complete his project of building a fence for the forest service. Wow! what a lot of red tape.
There was a blizzard outside that night. After getting back to Nephi from Santaquin we grabbed Delila and Charlie and went to One Man Band. Not the greatest... OK maybe the worst meal I've had. But the company was phenomenal!
Especially my most favorite and cutest husband. He is such a man!! (Delila was with us also but requested I not post the one picture of her. But that's ok because I'll highlight her in the next blog.)

As you can well imagine, Charlie is completely impressed with his big brother's huge accomplishment! (OK...so maybe it looks a lot like we're a huge scouting family...with all my men in their shirts. I have to say that really isn't the case, but it looks nice anyway.)

No comments: