Thursday, June 7, 2007

Big Bear Lake, CA


We were able to take Snook and Papa Joe with us to Luke's blessing in California. They have been visiting from South Carolina since the first of May. We had so much fun. Fortunately I took these pictures at Big Bear Lake. Unfortunately, I forgot to take any other pictures or I didn't have my camera when I wanted to.


My boys and I....All my family thought it was such a bother to be in a picture. You should have heard them complaining because I wanted to take an assortment of pictures. No wonder I didn't get my camera out again. What a HUGE ordeal! But I thought the pictures turned out really cute. Even if we were all a bit scruffy looking.



Big Bear Lake is actually the name of the town where we stayed for two nights before getting to Lacy's and Jason's. It is in the San Bernardino Mountains about three hours away from their house in Santa Ana. I would imagine that it is named for the beautiful Big Bear Lake that we are taking our pictures next to. I think this is a great three generation picture of the Ellison men.




DeDe and I and our sunglasses and a sparkling lake and a beautiful mountain day. And Life is Fine...

No comments: