Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Estes Park as Compared to....


Here are some more pics of the condo and views at Estes Park. Estes Park is the name of a mountain resort town just outside of Rocky Mtn. National park in Colorado. I wish I had some pictures of the town. I think I like it even more than Jackson Wyoming for a couple of reasons. Jackson is about an hours drive from Yellowstone NP and Jackson has gotten so huge. Estes is less than five miles from Rocky Mtn. NP and it still has that small town feel. However, there is no beating Yellowstone NP and happily Worldmark is putting a resort in West Yellowstone, Montana which is just outside the park. Though it's not as cute a town as Estes, we are so excited for that resort to be finished. I haven't yet been everywhere, but I'm pretty sure that Yellowstone is my favorite place in the whole world.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: