Friday, July 20, 2007

When We Saw Kim and Brent

These are the first photos I've been able to get up on my blog since returning from our fabulous 4th of July trip to Kim, Brent and the rest of the Richardson clan's house. We had such a riot. Boyd Bridge may actually be in Excelsior. I'm not too sure. Brent, Kim, Joey and I were meandering around on the way back home from Walmart when we saw it....(Yes, Lacy..."meandering" is a word also. I didn't make it up.)
Ok. So my kids have been to a Royals game. Their lives now have meaning. I'm pretty sure Lacy and Jade went once when they were young. I'll have to check on that one. But at least Delila, JB, and Charlie can definately say they've seen a major league ball game. A little different from when I was a kid and went a few times every season.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BJ Scott said...

Okay... so I love all these pics... I wish it would let me unlayer them so I could see them all. I miss your sweet face....
P.S. be sure to check out "Baby Bach" on our blog. Gid is such a hoot!

Lub yu...as Jadie pooh says.
Your Big.. and I do mean big Sis.