Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Delicate Carpet of Flowers.

Wildflowers grow profusely in the mountain tundra above the tree-line. Too cold year-round for trees, the beauty stays much closer to the ground. Nothing is more than about five inches high. Yes, I was practically laying down to snap these pictures.
These pictures, on the other hand, were taken from my car window looking down from the tundra as we were driving up the highest road in America at some 12,000 ft. elevation. It's kinda fun to have a good camera.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

BJ Scott said...

These are absolutely beautiful! How wonderful that you got to enjoy the beauties and wonders the Lord has created. It gives you a whole new perspective to see the vast glory. We are truly blessed.

BJ Scott said...

You are way too clever. I love the names you came up with for your links. What a hoot! Check out the Adventures of Gideon. He is a mess.

Love you and miss you to pieces.
K. =0)

Unknown said...

hahaha....I get to be Miss Tease! I love it!

BJ Scott said...

Where or where has my little sis gone? I miss your great insights.
Love ya,
K.

BJ Scott said...

It has technically been 1 week since your last blog... time for a new blog... I miss your witty stories.

BJ Scott said...

Okay... I know you have gone to see Lacy and I want to see updates... we miss you... We need to see new pics and your witty commentary...

Love you ~ K