Thursday, August 9, 2007

Back from Solvang and Indio!!

We are back!! We returned from our trip to California (one week in Solvang and 2 nights in Indio) on Tuesday night. It was such a wonderful time being able to spend a week with Lacy and Luke. We only had a couple days with Jason since he was unable to get out of work... We would have liked more time with him but admire all that he is trying to accomplish. Hang in there, Jason!

So no pictures yet because my head is still kind of spinning with trying to get back into a routine and all... but I am here and expect to be posting very soon.
Love You Family,
Wendy

7 comments:

BJ Scott said...

YEAH!!! Wendy updates. I missed you and do you know that CareBear is getting married? She is pretty excited. Love ya ~ K

Jake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*The Ranagan's* said...

YAY MY FAMILY IS HOME!!!!!

Unknown said...

Woah! I am totally out of the loop here in Cali...Mom did you know Care is getting married and didn't tell me?? Okay, fine, whatever...so, uh, where're the pics? I know you took good ones...I was there, remember?

Unknown said...

Okay, we get it...you're back...so when are you going to get back on? pictures! pictures! i so demand pictures!

BJ Scott said...

I'm soooo there on the pictures demand... We miss your face. That is an awfully cute one with Lukie that Lace Face posted though.

Love ya ~ sis

BJ Scott said...

ps... bad hospital experiences... yuck!