Thursday, August 16, 2007

Santa Ines Mission


I'm a bit surprised at what I didn't take pictures of...None around our resort in Solvang...None around town in Solvang...None with the girls and me at the theater, Kiss Me Kate...Darn. However, Lacy and I thoroughly enjoyed our walk over to and tour of this mission/museum. From the back of our resort there was a walking trail in a big open field with 1003 lizards and 57 squirrels and absolutely no snakes...(we hope). Joey and I were on a walk one morning and found out that this field was a short cut over to the Santa Ines mission. Joey took Charlie to an incredibly expensive and elite golf course just a half mile up the road from us...They had gps in their golf carts but couldn't figure out how to use it...=0) While they were basking in the luxury of teeing off in style, and while Delila was every so lovingly babysitting the Little Luke, Lacy and I ventured over to the mission. I don't think we would have made it had we gone through town. We met some girls who volunteered to take a picture of Lacy and me together while I was snapping a shot of Lacy. I asked them what they do in Solvang and they said they were massage therapists. Naturally I had to talk to them a bit more.

1 comment:

BJ Scott said...

Beautiful....great pics