Friday, July 20, 2007

Walking in the Woods and Fields...Via the Circle

One night I took a slow walk around Kim's circle and fortunately thought to take my camera. I snapped pictures of everything that reminds me of Missouri. Trees, barns, fields of hay, and yes, even the curious neighborhood dogs.
People complain of the humidity. All I feel is the softness of the warm moist air on my skin; all I see is the lush richness it gives to the country it nurtures. I just stay out of it on a hot day unless I'm by a body of water.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

BJ Scott said...

These are awesome shots... Our house doesn't look too bad either. You are getting to be a pretty awesome photographer... if I do say.

Love ya Lots and Lots!
Kimberly

BJ Scott said...

I love Missouri also... I love the green... I love the seasons... I love the storms... I might be a little crazy... But I do love our little home town.