Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Jade's Big Bad # Twenty ... Continued


So here's some of the other Birthday gifts besides the abundance of Delila gifts. The first gift is her card from Snook and PJ with a lovely twenty tucked inside. The rest is an assortment of gifts from Dad and me. Pay particular attention to the bottom row. Jade's first reaction to the card I gave her. Then we decided to show exactly why she reacted that way. Pretty card on the outside...NOTHING on the inside. Yep. Leave it to Mom. I forgot to write inside my dear daughter's card. I was completely oblivious. The whole time she opened it, I didn't even realize...Until she turned it around for me to see. Nice, Mom...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BJ Scott said...

okay... so maybe we have some blond moments.... you forget to write in the card and I forget to turn the water off and kill my fish.... we can't help it... we are challenged.